It is a Japanese term for a rock sauna that has been using the phenomenal effects of volcanic minerals to combat health ailments for over 1000 years.It regenerates the body, allows to get rid of toxins and strengthens the immune system.
How does it work?
Rock beds are made of the highest quality natural materials – black volcanic silica. During the session, we lie undressed or in a towel on a volcanic rock heated to a comfortable temperature of 40 - 45 ° C. The heat of the stone penetrates deep inside the body, causing the muscles to relax, opening the pores and releasing toxins. The treatment stimulates blood circulation and speeds up the metabolism without accelerating the heart rate. The uniqueness lies in the ability of the heated igneous rocks to emit healing infrared radiation – deep heat, which penetrates 3-5 cm into the body, stimulating and activating many changes at the cellular level.
Who should use Ganbanyoku?
- people working with chronic fatigue
- people exposed to stress and depression
- athletes and active people
- older people as the prevention and alleviation of health problems
- pregnant women from the second trimester
- everyone who wants to take care of their health and appearance
Before and after the session...
You should not drink coffee or alcohol before the session. Have your last meal at least 1.5 hours before the session. To take full advantage of the anti-ageing effect of this treatment (keeping the so-called ‘pearl sweat’ on the body), gently dry the body with a towel after the session. No need to take a shower. It is recommended to rest and replenish your body fluids (up to 1 litre)
What to take with you?
We provide all necessary equipment, such as slippers, towels, dryer, hygiene items. The ganbanyoku sauna can be used wearing a swimsuit or in a negligee.
What are the contraindications?
Virtually everyone can use the sauna, with the exception of people suffering from cardiological diseases or with a pacemaker.
Rules and regulations
- Before using the sauna, read the contraindications.
- You should come to the appointment 10 minutes before the indicated time, early arrival will allow you to change clothes, arrange the necessary formalities and calmly prepare for the planned treatment.
- The session times provided in the price list refer only to the treatment itself. A shower before and after (optionally), and the training time are not included in the treatment time.
- We provide all the necessary items on the spot.
- Before the session, you should take a shower, wash off your make-up, pin your hair up, and remove any jewellery.
- If you wear contact lenses, leave them in the locker-room.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the spa while under the influence of alcohol or narcotic drugs.
How it works on the body...
- Cleansing the body of toxins and heavy metals
- Moisturising the epidermis and improving the condition of the skin through antiseptic effect
- Improvement of blood supply and regeneration
- Cellulite reduction
- Increases metabolism (up to 1100 kcal loss in one session!)
- Better sleep quality, insomnia reduction
- Recreation, relaxation
- Muscle tension reduction
- Reduction of back pain, joints and muscles
- Reduction of rheumatism
- Immune system reinforcement
- Antidepressant effect
- Inhalation with negative ions (“vitamins” from the air)
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FROM
Using a Finnish or steam sauna is associated with troublesome breathing with hot air and lots of sweat. In the case of Ganbanyoku, it is different – we breathe in the air comfortably at room temperature, there is no excessive sweating and no unpleasant smell. During the treatment, the so-called pearl sweat – odourless sebum with strong bactericidal properties occurs. The epidermis is regenerated, moisturised, and the skin improves its tension and firmness. There is no need to take a shower after using the ‘rock bath’. For greater effectiveness of the treatment, it is even recommended, however you should gently dry the body with a towel.
Moreover, infrared radiation emitted from volcanic magma enters the body 3 times deeper than the heat of traditional saunas, stimulating and activating many changes at the cellular level. Among other things, it increases blood circulation, which translates into acceleration of healing processes. It has a positive effect on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, speeds up metabolism, lowers muscle tension, reduces nervous excitability, as well as has a calming and analgesic effect.
No other sauna in the world has such a therapeutic effect.
After each session, the volcanic stone is disinfected, guaranteeing the next customer the highest level of hygiene.